The Walpole Library Will be Closed on
Monday, July 4th in observance of
The library will reopen at 10AM on Tuesday, July 5th
Upcoming Friends' Events
- Tuesday, June 28, 2:30 pm - Children's Movie Series: "Cars" - Animated 2006 Rated G - See Details
- Tuesday, July 19, 2:30 pm - Children's Movie Series: "An American Girl: McKenna Shoots for the Stars" 2012 Not Rated - See Details
- Tuesday, August 2 - 7:30 pm - Julie McMurray: "Heathly Living for your Brain & Body" - See Details
- Tuesday, August 9,2:30 pm - Children's Movie Series: "Cool Runnings" - 1993 Rated PG - See Details
- Monday, August 15, 7:30 pm - Dan Shaughnessy: "Baseball"
Walpole Library Evening Book Group
Next meeting is 7/14/16 @ 7pm in the Pinnacle Room [2nd floor]
The WLEBG meets every 6 weeks on Thursday evenings at 7pm for 90 minutes. Discussion includes the current selection and books in general.
The next meeting is 7/14/16 and the book topic is Broken English by Edward Delaney. Copies are available at the Circulation desk. Please come in, grab a copy, get reading & join us!
FREE Downloadable Audio Books and eBooks ! Available Anytime
- With OverDrive eBooks, you can get a book any time of day.
- Over 10,000 eBooks - 8,000 audiobooks - new titles added each week
- All you need is a computer or mobile device and your library card!
SUMMER READING PROGRAM 2016