Children’s Services are for children from birth through 7th grade, their caregivers, teachers, and members of the general public interested in children’s literature.
Children’s materials span a wide range and include items that promote early literacy skills for the youngest children, beginning readers for early elementary kids, and chapter books for older elementary and tween readers.
- Children 9 and under must be supervised by someone over 14
- Children 4 and under must be within sight of a caregiver
- Caregivers must stay in the building during storytimes and events
- Please see our full Safe Child Policy
- Children must be of age by the first day of registered programs
Teen Services are for teens from 8th to 12th grade. Teen book collections are available to readers of all ages who enjoy young adult literature.
Teen Spaces & Collections
The teen space at the library provides seating, outlets for plugging in laptops or other personal devices, and easy access to the teen collection.
The teen collection includes fiction and nonfiction print books, graphic novels, manga, and magazines. Teens with a library card can also access any online services available to library patrons.
Teen Advisory Board
Join the Teen Advisory Board (T.A.B.) to help us decide on events, books, and more. Email email@example.com for more information.